Saturday, January 29, 2011

More itty bitty bits in Concord Crush...

Just because my favourite colour is concord crush at the moment... I am sharing this same card version 2 with you. Its a happy birthday card (another new stampset "well scripted" page 18 of the Summer mini).
Did you see the Cute little coffee cup in the centre of the flower? I have used the marker to rubber technique to stamp these little pieces in two colours. Always remember to do the lighter colour first, to keep your marker tips clean.
Actually this photo show what happens when you dont water your cacti and succulants in hot weather, they flower as a last ditch effort to survive. Best go and water the pot plants now the weather has cooled down.
One week its rain, next week its boiling hot heat wave conditions but that's Summer as we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: