Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Big Birthdays!

On the weekend we were invited to a lovely lady's
 70th Birthday party
( I still think she lies about her age... 60 maybe).
Her favourite colour is green and that was the theme for her party, so this is the inspiration for my card.
 There are a few sneek peaks here, into the new Idea Book and Catalogue that comes out next month...
 My antique flower is made with three scrunched and distressed punched fancy flowers.
I sprayed them with water and creased them up before drying and layering them with the antique brad in the centre. The rest is sponged heavily with a new green called "Lucky Limeade".
 If you know me I love textures, so I indulged my senses with the embossing folder "Elegant lines", the white layer is embossed with Vintage wallpaper and a piece of Old olive taffeta ribbon.
On the inside, I decorated with stamps of course,
AND a layer of Lucky Limeade and old olive cardstock, edged with the eyelet border punch.
 My butterfly is rock and rolled in more new colours: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: