Friday, May 10, 2013

Hostess special for May!

Did I mention that Stampin' Up has a Hostess special running until 30 May?
I think I did ... but just in case let me spell it out!
If you hostess a party, place a group order or customer order that comes to $400 before 30th may, you will receive not the usual $60 in free product but $120 worth of free product just for you!
That means if you have a little afternoon crafting party at your place and ten of your friends spend $40 each you get $120 to spend on anything you want from the Stampin up catalogue.
You could order a Big shot machine for only $29, or a whole suite of products from any of the current catalogues: specialty paper, ribbons, ink and punches.
Give me a call on 0468 877 125 if you'd like to have a Stampin' up! party at your place or you have a large order to put through for yourself and some friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: