Thursday, January 02, 2014

A whole lot of love for Valentines and more

I can't believe I haven't posted this on my blog yet... Must have been the Christmas rush, the New Year's Eve party and suddenly we are into January!
Well here you go... From dec 1st to January 28 the following products are available to help you prepare for Valentines Day, anniversaries, gift giving, journaling, scrapbooking and just sending to the ones we love...
My favourite is this one "Love you more". Something my daughter and I say to each other often, just have to have this for the made with love stamp, the globe and all five of them can be used through out the year.
Here is my first inking of these stamps in my journal. You can colour the stamps with stampin write Markers and really make them pretty.
I really want the Eiffel tower stamp too but that might be on my next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: