Friday, March 27, 2015

Sheer Perfection velum and Natures Perfection flip card

Saleabration is still on! 
It doesn't end til 31 March! So I'm still celebrating my free stamps and free papers. Saleabration is the best time of year for free products and this year is even better than ever before.
This card is made with the "thinlits-circle card" die using only two stamps from the "Natures Perfection" Stamp set. I love rich deep colours: so today I've used 
One of my old favourites Elegant eggplant and a touch of Coastal cabana.
I've created a white papered panel and attached the "Sheer perfection" velum over the top. I love this grey on white effect!   
I've embellished with pearls on the flower and butterfly,then embossed the side panel with the Spring Flowers embossing folder. ( from the current occasions catalogue).
Place your order quick if you wish to put an order in this week, as Saleabration ends on 31st of March. For every $90 you spend you get to choose one of these free products.
Give me a quick call if you need to see a Saleabration brochure in paper from. Need I say be quick?
Nerida  on 0468877125.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: