Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sneak peek for the Seasonal catalogue:

Did you realise that in just ten, no nine days it will be Spring?
And right here I am beginning to plan my Christmas card classes!
Don't look so shocked ... Christmas is only 4 months away!
So bring out the glimmer, the sparkle and shimmery papers - its time to open the Seasonal Stampin' up! catalogue with all things bright and shiny inside!
This is my first Chrissy card for the year... 
Firstly colours: the card base is Mint Macaron with Real red  on the sentiment banner. How about the white Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper. Doesn't it look like snow?
The gorgeous background is made of velum - I know how you love vellum... Printed gold velum!
There's gold cord and wooden snow flakes.
The one horse open slay is a new edgelit thinlit die. 
But wait there's more... My second card is made using the negative of the die cut.
Mossy Meadow green with Real Red and white.
Who's up for a Christmas card class? A stamp a stack of cards?
In a few days I will have a box of new Seasonal Catalogues to share!
Who wants one?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: