Monday, November 06, 2017

Stampin' Up! Blend pens are here!

They're back...
Do we need another option to colour with? Oh Yes, we absolutely do!
We've got pencils, we've got ink, water based markers and now...
the beautiful blend pens!
I am a tad excited because they only arrived today. I've just had a quick chance to try them out and I love them!

They come in bundles of two per colour. So each colour comes in light and dark.
Rich Razzleberry, Old olive, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Pool party and Bermuda bay ... All available both in pairs or individually.
I can't wait to blend some flower images, but what's not to love about a dual tipped alcohol based marker that comes in all these beautiful colours?
There's Cherry Cobbler, crumb cake, smoky slate, Pumpkin pie and Calypso Coral aswell...

This is my first attempt and as you can see this is an easy way to get a smooth blend from dark to light and there's no trick to it, just colour with slightly overlapping strokes and the colours mix beautifully.
Can't wait for you to get your hands on these and tell me what you think.
They're reasonably priced at $7.75 each.
Questions? or are you ready to order? Send me an order through to nerida_carter@hotmail.com
or go to the online store www.stampinup.com and select your demonstrator Nerida from NSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: