Monday, February 17, 2014

A French Floral Friday card class

For the start of a new week I thought I'd begin by sharing what we made at our Friday morning card session. Any questions or if you'd like to place an order just send me an email  at nerida_carter@hotmail.com
Everyone enjoyed making this French styled card with the "Postage Due" stamp set on crumb cake with Early Espresso ink. Using the postage stamp punch and 1" square as a layered embellishment.
Our second card uses a simple technique of punching and stamping to show the gorgeous patterned paper beneath. With a popped up flower or two for added dimension and rhinestones for bling.
The paper we used came from the Fresh Prints patterned paper stack on page 33 of the Seasonal catalogue. (48 card sized sheets $11.95).
On the same page is the matching "Petite Petals" stamp set and punch.
Don't forget to Bundle and save when you purchase this one. A 15% saving makes the clear mounted bundle only $34.75,  or the wood mounted bundle $39.75.
At home I made up another one using the Venetion Romanc Designer series paper and stamping with Elegant eggplant with Coastal cabana I think it has a fresh clean look for a late summer birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: