Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ways to wrap chocolate.

It's Valentines tomorrow, so who needs another excuse to buy and Wrap chocolate in a new and interesting way?
This is the simplest chocolate wrapping idea!
All you need is some patterned paper ( I am using DSP that came free with my latest Saleabration order).
 The Scalloped tag topper punch, and a piece of ribbon.
The measurements of the patterned wrapper are 5.1 cm wide by 15cm long.
The measurement for the black card stock wrapper is 5.1cm x 21cm long. 
Punch both ends with the tag topper punch, fold it in half and wrap around a bar of chocolate and tie with a piece of ribbon.
A piece of two sided tape or snail adhesive will hold your chocolate bar in place until you unwrap it...
The black gift wrapped  chocolate covers a Caramelo koala. I originally cut out twelve but several koalas seemed to go missing.
I embellished with the label love stamp and the Word Bubble Framelits and a red glimmer paper heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: