Saturday, August 23, 2014

Last days for the big shot special

This last week of August is Big.... From 22-28 August you can sign up to be a demo for $169 and choose $255 worth of product. 
http://www3.stampinup.com/home/en-AU/become_a_demonstrator_au
Or, you can buy your Big shot and receive a FREE bundle of stamps and Framelits!
 The bundles are Valued from $54.25 - $93.25! 
Or, buy the bundle of your choice for a 15% off discount.
As a demonstrator, for many years, I know a good deal when I see it and these don't come around very often. 
I've made some Christmas cards already with my stamp and Framelit bundle that came this week.
Check these made with the star set bundle in Blackberry Bliss and Coastal cabana. 
With pewter embossing powder.
And the next one is with gold ink and clear embossing powder for a groovy raised antique finish.
There's lots more to do with these stamps and Framelits. Just love them on gold foil paper or in gold embossing powder. 
For the details online click on the link
  http://www3.stampinup.com/home/en-au/
Which of the five bundles do you like best?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: