Thursday, August 07, 2014

What we've all been waiting for - a "really" big shot special

Have you been thinking about the Big shot?
Waiting for the right time, the best deal, the most exciting offer of the year?
For the whole month of August you can get a free bundle of stamps and Framelits.
There are two ways to save :
1. Buy a big shot and choose one of the 5 FREE bundles (below).
2. Get a 15% discount on any of the 5 bundles (above).
Because, I already have a big shot machine I am ordering 
the star Framelit and stampset bundle for 15% off. 
Normally, it would be 8 clear mount stamps and star Framelits p.231 for $88.90
But we will pay only $75.50 loving this idea!
Give me a call 0468877125 or message if you'd like me to come and do a in home demo at your place or to place an order. Offer ends 31August,  enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: