Monday, April 20, 2009

Organic Grace Sketch challenge SC20

I have just completed one of the latest Elite challenges and posted it on the site.
You can see others here: Sketch Challenge 20 Posted in SC 20 based on p11 of the 09/10 IB&C


The sketch (layout) is from the card on page 11 of the current 2009/10 Idea book and catalogue. Mine looks nothing like the original card but that is half the fun of a sketch challenge -you start out with the original sketch idea and use your own colours and a different stampset and base your ideas loosely around the starter card. Not really difficult this one I just flipped forward to page 17 and used the organic grace stampset and tried some soft light colours instead of the bright ones used.I am not sure if vanilla and white should be seen together, but I have always liked pink and cocoa together so there you go. A bit like a hot cocoa with cream and capuccino froth. (I am so glad that hardly anybody ever reads my blog).

The dragon flies and close to cocoa flower are raised up on dimensional adhesive and the frilly edge is from my new eyelet Border punch. The Pocket Silhouettes stampset provided the sentiment in regal rose ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: