Sunday, December 20, 2009

Last Christmas orders

On Monday I will be placing my last stampin up order before Christmas so if there is anything you need from the Inventory sale or as a last minute gift for someone this week. Please let me know. You can email me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com

Today's card is another variation of my launch project cards. I have used Riding hood red and pink pirouette with whisper white and basic black cardstock. The ribbon is tied in a knot behind the black grommet, which turns any old knot into a neat bow.
The dragon fly is from Natures nest stampset. I have rock and rolled the fly in pink pirouette and riding hood red then used the chocolate chip marker direct to the rubber on his feet and body for definition.
The Happy birthday is a single stamp "sweet birthday" stamped in basic black ink and punched out with my word window punch, and raised on dimensionals.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: