Thursday, June 09, 2011

Let me share the Stampin' Up experience with you.

I'd really like to share the Stampin' Up! experience with you all ...
If your wish list is as long as mine or you'd just like to be able to order what you want to when you want, and receive 20% discount on ALL your orders why not join Stampin' Up! and get a lot more...
Did you know that you can now join Stampin' Up! without an Australian Business Number?
That you never have to hold a workshop or class ever, if you don't wish to...
It only costs $289 to become a hobby demo, and you can tailor the kit (stamps & colours) to suit your style and needs. As a demonstrator we get to see new the idea books, catalogues and products before everyone else does, you get amazing discounts, specials and endless inspiration.
If you decide to leave Stampin' Up! at any time, there are no penalties and you keep everything !
So, what are you waiting for?
 If you'd like to join and recieve an ongoing 20% discount on all your purchases, and come to team training events too, then give me a call on 0468 877 125 or send me an email.
I'd love to share the fun and creativity of Stampin' Up! with you.
Oh, and that's Linda H my upline recieving an award (second from the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: