Saturday, July 06, 2013

Catalogue launch

Last night we launched the newest 2013-14 Stampin' Up! Annual catalogue.
What a great night we had!
My Team of gorgeous ladies got to play with products and take home their very own copy of the
2013-2014 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue !
We had chevron patterned party bags and lots of new stamps and punches to create with.
Our display tables were running over with cards, boxes, bags and gift package ideas.
There were washi tape cards, My digital studio printed cards, books and samples to browse.
Here's a shot of the room with about half the tables in view. Linda is up front welcoming all our lovely customers and demonstrators present.
They all got a lot more rowdy after this photo was taken and the ink started flowing.
What is it with women, you get out the ink and the cardstock and its uncontrollable laughter and hilarity! I don't think my table could hear a thing I said, they just followed along with what it looked like I was doing. May be that's why every card comes out so very different from each other.
Here are some more cards from the display tables. Showing Tanya's washi tape card, butterfly and qurattrafoil designs.
My ladies all took home three finished projects, some clay sample flowers, a prize patrol gift, a new catalogue and of course some lollies too.  I'd call that a successful evening and i can't wait to do the next one! If you missed this catalogue launch don't despair, there are many BEAUTIFUL & FUN new products for you to enjoy in the catalogue and I am happy to come and do a launch at your place.
In the mean time ...
You can view the catalogue online at the following link. Enjoy!
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/SP/20130701_AC_en-SP/20130701_AC_en-SP.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: