Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Christmas star burst

I do love a non Christmas coloured card and this season stampin' up have brought out a paper stack in Bermuda bay, coastal cabana, island indigo, pool party and smoky slate.
The colours of a winter frost ...think the bottom of a deep freezer, ice crystals forming on frozen packets of ice creams.
But this is a cool Christmas card right?
So I'm thinking of a night sky and rising stars over a coastal cabana sea.
I made three cards from just a few card sized pieces of patterned paper.
A stack of 48 pages is only $11.95 and each page is sized for card fronts.

I finished my cards off with a piece of Burmuda bay taffeta ribbon and a silver glimmer paper star.
The star punch is one of a three piece punch set which is carried over from the Autumn catalogue.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card. This technique looks intriguing.
    Must give this a try. Love the dimension of the card.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: