Thursday, August 15, 2013

Friday Christmas card class

Just a quick post to mention my first Christmas card making class is on this Friday at Claus Manor, Wyoming. Enjoy coffee cake and make a Christmas card. 
If you are local to me RSVP  and I will save you a seat @10am to 11.30am
Call or text nerida on 0468 877 125.
If these are popular I am thinking of starting a series of classes on a fortnightly basis.
Why Christmas cards I ask myself? Because there are only 19 weeks to Christmas. 
I've reserved us a table, so come for a coffee a cake and stay to make a card with me if you like.
Claus Manor is a lovely little cafe and Christmas shop so you'll probably find some good inspiration for gifts here, too.
Here's another of my early christmas inspired cards.
Both cards feature the new Mosaic punch and Modern Mosaic embossing folder.
I just have to mention this cute little Santa stamp that comes as part of the "Tag it" stamp set.
When you purchase the Six stamps in the "Tag It" set,  Stampin' Up! Will donate $3 to Ronald McDonald house charities Australia.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: