Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Seasonal Carry over list

These popular stamps and products have been carried over from previous catalogues and are still available to order until january2014.
Greetings of the season was one of my favourites from last year and I am continuing to use it in my cards this season.
Snow flakes are popular because they are so pretty with all that lacy detail, they make great background patterns.
And my favourite tree stampset has to be evergreen, with two-step stamping, or perhaps three?
And the words to silent night...
Not to mention the Punch pack of three Christmas shapes.: a star,bauble and tree which I have seen some great ideas for.
I will be back to show you some cards I have made with some of the carry over products shown here.
Would you like to start your Christmas cards at home? Give me a call and we can stamp a stack of them at your place or come to a Christmas card class with me. Call Nerida on 0468877125.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: