Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Christmas Banner

This was so fun to make and I have completed it well in time for Christmas. I am secretly proud of myself for getting this done and how good it looks.
I did have some help!
Jess saw me sponging and using the masks and thought she could help with the banner making.
The Build a banner kit comes with the canvas pennants and 4 plastic templates that you can use to sponge spritz or spray to create gorgeous patterned backgrounds.
We found it easiest to sponge daub the Coastal cabana and Bermuda Bay ink. The letters are really quick and easy to sponge as they come in a separate alphabet set, so we inked the letters with Island Indigo.
And lastly, I made 4 pretty Rosettes to decorate the banner further using the banner accessory kit. How gorgeous do these look?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: