Friday, November 01, 2013

Christmas star

Today's card is a Copy and share (CASE) from Rita's creations. I have turned Rita's layout 180 degrees and used Coastal Cabana, Midnight Muse and Bermuda bay. 
http://ritascreations.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/stampin-up-christmas-star.htm

Sometimes I make a card from memory and on this occasion I have searched Pinterest 
until I found the original idea that Rita posted. 
I just loved her colours and the two Christmas stars.
As was pointed out to me today you could do these in many different colour combinations.
Not to mention boys cards at any time of year or as star fish for seaside themed cards.

The Christmas star is a single stamp and sells for $16.95. It is a large background stamp 
so would be great for scrapbooking and making Christmas tree decorations.
Note ~ These stamps are packaged in cellophane bags, they do not come in boxes
So if you'd like a clear box check out the DVD storage cases in the annual catalogue.
* If you wish to order just send me an email at:
Nerida_carter@hotmail.com or go to the online store for a look at the images before you buy.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=656
 * for your discount select Nerida from NSW as your demonstrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: