Friday, November 01, 2013

New Flip - flop thinlits card

Just warning this is a new thin lit die for the Big Shot machine and I am finding it a wee bit addictive discovering new things to do with it.
To start with I have chosen a stampset that I love and have tried a few different materials to place on the front label die. Of course glimmer paper cuts a stunning label on the front with Christmas greetings slapped across it.
And gold foil run through a second time in the big shot with an embossing folder for texture. With the Noel bird on a punched oval.
Then I tried silver foil paper with the mosaic embossing folder ...
Ok, so then it opens up to reveal the inside...
And the label flips over to reveal ... A sentiment panel !
Flip it closed, to see the front panel...
Open it, close it, flip, flop, 
I could do this all day ... Isn't that a lovely sentiment?
Wishing you the warmth and wonder of the season.
I might try another colour combo you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: