Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Medallion Background and ruffled flowers.

Happy National Mothering Week - the Theme for this year is: Mothering together we do better.
I have been making mother's day cards for the last few weeks and since I don't actually have a mother to give one to. I thought I'd make this one as a "just for you" card.
Then I can use it later for a birthday or whatever occasion style card.
Or give it to a mother-friend to say "you're doing a great job!"
We really don't tell each other that enough do we?
I am still loving these ruffled scallop circle flowers. This one is punched out of about 6 or maybe 7 circles and layered one on top of the other, pinned with a silver brad then...
 ruffled, distressed and flattened, then ruffled again.
These Tags are punched with my new style tag punch. I stamped the tiny tag sentiments onto some printed patterned paper and then punched them and layered them beside the white taffetta ribbon.
What you need to make this card:
Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper white cardstock,
Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink pad, rich razzleberry polka dot Ribbon.
Tafetta ribbon. Silver brad.
Scallop Circle punch,($30.95)
Medium jewellery tag punch ($20.95)
Medallion Background stamp ($33.95)
Stampsets: Tiny tags and Teeny Tiny sentiments.
Eyelet border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: