Sunday, May 23, 2010

While I'm away ...

I thought I'd schedule a few blog posts just so that you would'nt miss me too much ... while I am away.
And also because I know that when I get back I will be so busy with new ideas that these cards will be so yesterday that you will probably never see them.
This card features one of the latest (and my most favouite) in-colours:  Rich Razzleberry.
Ribbon, ink and cardstock. 
The stampsets are Vintage Vogue (patterning on the bird), very vintage wheel, Heard from the Heart.
It makes a quick little gift card: punching out a contrasting or complimentary coloured bird using the Extra large 2-step Bird punch.
These new style punches are amazing: they have a larger cutting surface and sleek body and give much better cutting precision and leverage, than the previous style.
You can also use the different elements of this two step punch to make flowers and leaves and best of all the punch stores away so much easier because it can be locked down flat (there's a little button underneath). And I know I can do with as much storage space I can get.
This birdy - She looks so cute in patterned paper and combined with olive green cardstock for the wing and branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: