Thursday, November 25, 2010

Idea swaps - Regional training

One of the fun things to do at Regional training is to meet other Demos and swap ideas.
Most Demos take with them somewhere between 15-30 swap cards to share.
It is a great conversation starter to discuss techniques, styles and ideas while making contact and sometimes new friends.
Here are the cards I took with me to Regional training.
 And next are some of the swaps I brought home with me: there was such a variety of styles and ideas from some really talented ladies. Time was against me this year I didnt nearly get around to as many people as I'd have liked.
 And check out the gorgeous earings that Denielle Bernauer made! she's a very crafty artistic woman this one: earings, quilting, hair she does it all. I can't wait to start wearing my new Stampin up earings.
 And Karen Cummings had these delightful chocolate coin decorations made with the Artistic Etchings crown and a circle of Cherry Cobbler cardstock dotted with crystal effects. What a great idea for the kids to hang on the Christmas tree or hand out to friends on the last week of school.
 Cherry Cobbler has been a favourite colour this Christmas and I really like this classic card by Gemma Hall.
She has used the Jolly Holiday DSP and clear rhinestones.
Felicity made the next card in Crumb cake and Wild wasabi using the woodland DSP and clear emossing I love all the textures on this card.
Barbara Laine made this vintage style card with Artistic Etchings - it features some lovely distressing on the Newsprint DSP.
Here is a swap from Tennielle she used the Green house gala DSP and sponged every layer. I love the dazzling diamonds on the sticky strip and the Merry Christmas.
And now to get crafting myself to finish off the make and takes from the day.
And, last night i had a go at making a Secret Slider card ... show you that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: