Monday, October 08, 2012

A glimmery Butterfly Birthday

 Birthdays and butterflies and glimmer paper - the perfect ingredients for a classy Birthday card.
Midnight Muse is a lovely deep blue that goes with everything, especially white and silver glimmer paper.
You don't see many blue butterflies around here.
The Papillon Potpourri stamps are $25.95 in the clear mounted set of 7 butterflies.
Three of the butterflies fit perfectly into the Elegant butterfly punch at $27.95.
Put these together, with glimmer paper at $8.95 comes to just over $60 and you can get a free roll of stitched Satin ribbon.
I know, I have some of the best ideas...
 The Happy Birthday comes from a stamp set called:
 Memorable Moments
It has all the numbers from 1-0 for your anniversaries, birthdays and date needs on cards or pages.
$41.95 for this set of 18 stamps!
That is $2.30 per stamp !!! that's excellent value anyway you count it.
 But the most striking element of this card is the  framelit dies mounted one a top of each other.
If you have (or are thinking of getting) a BIG SHOT machine then you need a set of framelits.
The Labels collection is extremely good value: you get 6 layering dies that fit perfectly into each other for $45.95.
You can use any of the six sizes independantly and they cut through all different papers, cardstock and of course glimmer paper to bling up your designs.
There are so many things you can do with this set of Label framelits and they are exclusive to Stampin' Up!
Give me a call on 0468 877 125 for a chat or if you'd like me to have a party at your place and demo some of these new products or talk to me about how to get your products at 20% off or more.
If you want to place an order email me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nerida; I just love this card with the butterflies...well done! Daisies are my favourite flowers so I will see what I can do. These butterflies would look lovely with them.
    Kind Regards
    Judith
    http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: