Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Two months till Christmas!!!

Did I hear you gasp?
Can't be that soon, can it?
 Have you started your Christmas card list and checked it twice?
Well how about a wish list for you ...
You can send your wish list to me (let your relatives and friends know that I have it) and I can make sure you get something YOU WANT under the tree this year.
Here are a few suggestions - MY Stampin' Up wish list:
Glimmer paper (Red, silver or champagne) $8.95
Vintage facetted buttons $9.95
Greetings of the season stampset (clear mount) $21.95
Scentsational season stampset (clear mount) $25.95
Owl Occasions stampset $37.95
Big Z die - Snow Flurry $37.95
Embossing folder - lacy brocade $13.95
Snow festival DS Paper $18.95
You can Email your list direct to me, friends and family, with a link to my email  nerida_carter@hotmail.com
and you're done.
I can also do gift card certificates
 or a Specially wrapped gift to give to your stamping crafter friends too.
What will be under your tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: