Friday, October 26, 2012

A morning cup is Tea-rific!

 Today 's card is quick and fun to make.
All it took was a wheel of the Tea cups along a white strip of card.
Stamping the back ground with random cups and teabags.
A tea pot stamped and punched with my circle punch.
Then out with the Stampin' Write markers to colour in the cup designs.
 As you can see I wasn't particularly neat with my colouring ... just watercoloured with the aquapainter pen, leaving lots of white space.
Some people might think that watercolouring is difficult but if you use the fine end of the markers for details and keep to colouring small areas its a breeze.
I just added the "Tea"rific and Happy Birthday senitment and the card was done.
Here's another card I  made awhile ago, with the same stampset, wheel and some embossing for texture.
It is my stampset that I go to for morning teas, Kitchen teas, Tea parties, High-teas, invitations for tea...
You can't go past a good cup of well brewed tea at any time of day.
A little bit on the strong side, with milk.
You can design your own colours for your teapot cups and mugs.
By the way this set comes with a coffee pot stamp too.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: