Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Accordian style mini album.

I feel as if I am very far behind in my posting... I have been making cards so there is a bit of a back log.
Here is my first project that we made at Crafter's anonymous on Monday night.
 Its a mini photo album, made from a cardstock hexagon template, that I have cut out and folded into this cute little accordian tied with a piece of pink stitched ribbon.
 The centres are punched DSP (that is Designer Series Paper) and it opens out like an acordian that you can add photos, journalling, quotes, stamps or whatever to the inside.
Card Recipe:
Cardstock:Whisper white
Ink: Baja breeze ink
Paper: Stampin' Up! Attic Boutique (retired 2012).
Tools: Sponge, 2 1/2" circle punch, Paper snip scissors.
Stitched Pretty in pink ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: