Monday, June 17, 2013

Just thinking about Papillon Potpourri

 Just thinking is one of the the single stamps in the Seasonal Catalogue which just happens to come to an end on 30 June. It is designed to be used with the Window framelits but as I have done here you can just ink up the words and use them as a feature by themselves.
 I love using this naturals white paper ( it comes in a pack of 40 sheets). It is thicker and a little rougher than whisper white which lends more to the home made feel of this card.
It is a little girly I guess with the butterflies and the delicate lace embossed edge.
Only two weeks left to buy stamps and accessories from the retiring 2013 annual and seasonal catalogues, so give me a call, order through the Stampin' up! online store or email me nerida_carter@hotmail.com to get your goodies before they go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: