Saturday, June 08, 2013

Tea for two and the Summer Solstice

Saying goodbye is always difficult ... The Summer Solstice butterflies have been a favourite of mine.
I have featured the Tea ForTwo patterned paper in strips on my card before running the whole card front through the honeycomb embossing folder. The tea for two papers will also be going at the end of this catalogue on 30 June. But this pattern will be recoloured in wisteria wonder and coastal cabana.
I stamped my butterflies in Early Espresso ink on the patterned Tea for Two paper then cut them out.
Placing them on dimensionals to raise them up above the textured background. 
If you are wanting to purchase any of these products (retiring or current) you can email me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com or order online at: http://www.facebook.com/l/bAQH1W1MW/www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4002091
Summer Solstice clear mounted $24.95 page 93. Item number 122037. 
Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: