Thursday, November 05, 2009

The Season of Joy with old olive and Riding hood red

Gold embossing and Christmas trees.... I love this little tree and I have gone for the traditional olive green and riding hood red with the ski slope designer series paper. Sometimes a patterned paper is nice but perhaps doesn't look that exciting, so I like to dress it up a bit and why not with a bit of gold? This stampset also comes with a text block - I have used just the merry and bright words for my sentiment.
Inked just the words I wanted with the edge of the VersaMark ink pad. Stamped it, embossed it with gold powder and applied the heat.
Comes out all raised and shiny - love that.What you need to make this card:
Stampset: Season of Joy ($51.95)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Riding hood red.
Designer series paper: Ski slope
Tools: gold embossing powder, heat tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: