Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I wish card

I have so much to share with you ... this is the card I made last Tuesday night with friends (I have only just managed to photograph it and download it to the computer) ... it has been a busy couple of days but I really liked how this card came out with the torn paper edges and red and green door. It looks like a cupboard with handles to open.Here you can see the little silver brads and snow flake circle handles up close.
The Paper I have used is from the "I wish" scrappin' paper pack. I will show you some more of that in another post. I really like Real red, Old olive and chocolate chip together as christmas colours.. rich and earthy and the antique silver brads go fabulously as a centre for the snow flakes.
*** What I used to make this card:
Stampset: snow swirled (only the little flake)
Ink: Real red (you can use the coloured marker or the ink pad for this)
Paper: a couple of strips from the "I wish" scrappin' pack.
Cardstock: Real red, Whisper white and Old Olive
Snail adhesive, Antique silver brads and a piece of thin red ribbon ...
Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: