Thursday, November 19, 2009

Snow swirling on a ski slope

Have a look at this gorgous ski slope designer series paper! I love the baja breeze and white, the snow flakes laying one over the other .... for contrast I have used a real red card base. Some real red grosgrain ribbon and made a scallop circle with a layer of baja breeze, and clear acetate stamped with white stazon and a white brad. The brad also holds a small circle of the ski slope paper in its centre.
I have embossed the silver "Seasons Greetings" and cut the edge out using the corner of the square scallop punch for a decorative edge.
What I've used to make this card:
Stampset: snow swirled
cardstock: real red, baja breeze, whisper white
Ink: white stazon, versamark.
Punches: scallop circle, square scallop.
Ribbon: Real red grosgrain (available in the summer mini on 1 December)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: