Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Baroque Motif and a Rich razzle kiss


I decided to make a full-sized Baroque Motif  birthday card.
I like to layer up a card with contrasting colours and glitter for birthdays.
Hearts and swirls just go hand in hand if you ask me.
Here is a close up of the square shaped baroque medallion turned on its diagonal.
I have punched out the square with a square punch
and layered it on to the square scallop punch of kiwi kiss cardstock.
Then to add some sparkle I have put a few dashes of two way glue pen around and sprinkled it with dazzling diamonds (fairy dust).
The centres of the small flowers also have this treatment.
Can you see it shining in the sunlight?
Simple but elegant ...  a weddings, birthdays, anything card.
Card recipe:
Stampsets: Baroque Motifs, teeny tiny sentiments.
Cardstock: whisper white, Rich Razzleberry, kiwi kiss.
Ink: Rich Razzle berry
Tools: word window punch, square punch, square scallop punch.
Small Heart punch, two way glue pen, dazzling diamonds.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you have used the square medallion from this stamp set and added the glitter. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: