Monday, August 02, 2010

Share a cup with heart

These cute little cards are called love notes.
They are the perfect size card to give to a friend to say "thanks", "I'm thinking of you" or just "hello".
I've combined the techniques of masking, punching and layering on all three.
 Any one who knows me, knows I love a good strong cup of tea.
One thing my mum taught me is that you can solve, (or attempt to solve) almost any problem in the world over a nice old fashioned good cup of tea.
This one looks like the washing up after a few of my friends have solved most of the social, emotional and economic problems in the world.
A few friends and a lot of love exploding with hearts.
The Tiny Tag at the top says thanks so much.
And those hearts are just brilliant at covering any not so perfect masking when you stamp.
Last but not least is the four cups, balanced precariously in all my favourite colours:
Orchid opulence, elegant eggplant, Melon Mambo and Rich razzleberry.
What I used to make these cards:
White love notes: 20 cards and envelopes $13.50
Stampset: share a cup $11.95
Tiny tags $28.95 clear mount.
Tools: jewellery tag punch, small heart punch, dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: