Friday, August 27, 2010

Good bye Kiwi Kiss (friend to friend)

Kiwi kiss has been a favourite of mine and sadly it will be one of the colours going at the end of this week.
It is brighter than Old Olive and goes great with Riding hood Red for Christmas cards.
So today I celebrated with a farewell to Kiwi kiss with some patterned paper behind this Pendant Note Card.
This is the second card I have made using the kraft coloured Pendant notes.
The centre is die cut so you can press the negative pieces out and place your patterned paper in behind it.
I have used kiwi kiss patterned paper behind and added a kiwi kiss bow to the front held with a clear rhinestone brad.
This kraft cardstock just cries out vintage to me... so I broke out the Vintage vogue stampset for the flowers and vines around the edge.
To accentuate the flower I have layered it with Pacific point patterned paper cut out with the wonderful Boho Blossom punch held with a basic black brad.
Friend to friend sentiment is from teeny tiny sentiments punched with the word window punch.
So we say good bye to Kiwi Kiss and clear the shelves as we eagerly anticipate a new in colour range next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: