Monday, August 30, 2010

Artistic Etchings with Melon Mambo

Ever dreamed of making a card or scrap page in your sleep?
This is a brand new stamp set from the 2010-11 Idea Book and catalogue. I couldn't go past this stamp set as it will go with the En Francais background stamp and has this lovely circular medallion, crown and key.
I stamped the Eiffel Tower in white craft ink on to Basic black cardstock.
The Crown and key are done in white ink on black too, before being cut out and attached to the top note with dimensionals.
I have stamped the AMOUR ("love") sentiment with black stazon ink onto velum cardstock.
This is a nice way to make a ribbon bow, I think, you just fold the ribbon and cinch it in the centre with a rhinestone brad and mini glue dot it to the card.
 

Card Recipe:
Stampsets: Artistic etchings, En francais background.
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper white, Basic Black, Velum cardstock .
Ink: White craft ink, Rich Razzleberry, Soft suede
and black stazon ink..
Tools and accessories:
Eyelet border punch, white taffeta ribbon, square Rhinestone brad, dimensional adhesive.
Big shot machine and top note die cut.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous card. I like this set but I know I wouldn't be able to use it in a way that is striking. This is amazing! I love the ribbon, the eyelet border, the way it is put together on the top note die. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: