Thursday, December 01, 2011

Delightful Decoration zed fold cards

 I love an interesting fold.
Get the measurements right and it looks a treat on my sideboard in the dining room.
This year I am enjoying my Cherry Cobbler, white and the Lucky Limeade cardstock as a colour combination.
I like crisp and fresh colours together with a bit of rich texture.
This card has a bit of all that and more...
There's that baker's twine in Cherry cobbler and white... again.
Trimmed with the Pinking hearts border punch
and the Delightful decorations ornament stamp punched out in Lucky Limeade green.
Here is another twist on the same card creating a diamond with the square and a few snowflakes and the Petals a plenty embossing folder.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: