Sunday, December 18, 2011

Quick Christmas tag

 Needing a quick christmas tag to hang off a gift I came up with this one.
1. Fold a piec of cardstock in half
2. Put the folded edge inside the two tags die and run it through your Big shot machine.
3. Voila! you have a tag card that opens and you can tie a piece of ribbon through the top to attach to a present.
This two tag set just amazes me with it's versatility.
I have decorated my tag with a punched circle of Not Quite Navy cardstock which I have embossed with the wreath from "Welcome Christmas" stampset.
Then, I stamped Merry Christmas from the Contempo stampset on to the Lots of  Tags die with some real red sponging. Just a little bit too easy I think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: