Saturday, December 10, 2011

Its a Pool Party and Island Indigo Christmas

At home I have been having my own private
 stamp a stacks...
To challenge myself I pull out some
 non traditional christmas colours
 and set about creating a set of cards.
 "Something for Christmas"
 is a single A la carte stamp that you can purchase on its own
and I love what you can do with it, either with markers or with two coordinating ink pads.
 I made a couple of landscape oriented cards and used the ornament punch with the "Delightful decorations" stampset for the large baubles. I always use the lighter colour first then roll the rubber onto the darker ink pad to keep my lighter inkpad clean.
 The rest are all portrait style (up and down) cards.
Same stamps, same colours and with the
 "houndstooth" embossing folder providing some texture on 2/3s of the card front.
 Starting to look a bit familiar now... I ran some of the Island Indigo cardstock through the Big shot to emboss it with a different texture (square lattice folder) after punching it out.
 Here they are on the floor ... made in just a couple of hours ready to be posted out
and no two cards exactly the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: