Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just a dasher of Mocha

 Keeping it simple I have created a gate fold card in real red cardstock and stamped "Dasher" in Early Espresso ink on some shimmer white cardstock.
 The Merry Christmas stamp is from "Contempo Christmas" and is cut out with the Big shot 4 tags die.
Both shapes are sponged with a little bit of champagne shimmer paint and the sponge dauber has a little bit of Early Espresso ink on the edges.
Now for the dash of mocha morning designer series paper (DSP).
I wanted  a little glint of gold to wrap around my card and this patterned paper has just the right amount of lush depth to make my card a little bit special.
Then I have tied the centre with a piece of Baker's twine (new in the Summer mini catalogue).
The background stamping that you can hardly see is the Welcome Christmas wreath.
Don't forget the Welcome Christmas stampset is on sale this month!

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: