Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stocking Tag builder punch

 This card is going out to a friend with three boys... one stocking each.
A part from the fact that I got a bit happy with the Dazzling diamonds and 2-way glue pen, I like the bright colours and simplicity of the Christmas stockings hanging on a string.
 I didn't think we needed the fire place below as most of us here don't have mantle pieces to hang them on.
Layed on the floor under the tree will be fine for us or on the curtains in the dining room.
 I have simply punched out 3 stockings from Cherry cobbler and Lucky Limeade cardstock, mixed them up a little and placed them on the white cardstock.
I have successfully attemped an embossed frame on this card using my big shot machine and a "frame" of petals a plenty embossing folder.
The Stocking builder punch coordinates with the Stitched stocking set (both from the Summer mini catalogue that we can order from now until end of March).
The Merry Christmas is from the Contempo Christmas set - I love the mix of printing and script.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: