Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hello Baby Boy!

I love making baby cards and gifts to celebrate a pregnancy and impending birth.
Today we showered a friend with baby gifts and wishes for a beautiful birth and healthy baby.
Here's the gift I put together ... A nappy cake.
I've made stork gifts with nappies wrapped in a baby blankets but this was my first "cake".
All made with a pack of 36 nappies and small elastic bands ( those rainbow ones) And some tightly tied ribbon around a fluffy blue hand towel.
Throw in some baby soap, baby bath and moisturiser with a baby singlet tied on top.
It looked great and I added a gift card made with the scallop tag topper punch.
I've indulged my love of Pool party, Coastal Cabana, silver and Island Indigo on the hello baby card.
I think the silver hearts and glimmer paper stars really make it sparkle. A piece of organza ribbon cut with flag ends was all it needed to say baby boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: