Monday, March 24, 2014

Mini Photo book

Inspiration for this project came from a gift I received a while ago from Felicity Hawkins. I enjoyed making this inspiration photo album for a friend who loves her animals, bikes, dogs and horses.
The front and back covers are made with 6"x6" cardboard and wrapped with patterned paper.
The inside pages are black cardstock decorated with quotes and scrapbooking papers with room to add your own photos.
 I have stamped images from the Horse Frontier and Feel Goods over the top of the Designer series paper and a few gorgeous grunge mud splatters too.
To hold it closed I've used some Baked Brown Sugar stretched ruffled ribbon. The flower is made with tissue paper and brown paper and smooched with gold ink.
Would you like to make a version of this as a class at your place? All products can be ordered through my online store at Stampin up! Or by emailing me Nerida_carter@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: