Monday, March 31, 2014

Quilting cards

Last Friday we made quilted cards at our class. 
There are many different cards you can make that have a quilted effect. My favourite is to punch out a few quilted squares and run them through the Big shot machine a couple of times for texture and an interesting shape.
I chose a patterned paper with Coastal cabana and Wisteria Wonder colours that suggested the rest of the card. I punched eight or so postage stamp squares and stuck them to white cardstock. We rolled it through the big shot to create this apothecary shape, then texturised it.
And then we made a new folded card using the tag topper punch. To stay in the same quilted theme we decorated with hexagon shapes.
Sadly, today is the last day to order Free Sale-a-bration items with your $90 orders. You can text me today or tonight to get your last minute free products. Nerida m.0468 877 125

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: