Monday, November 24, 2008

Embrace Life and watercolouring.


I cant help myself, on the 1st of December the new catalogue will be launched ...
with this great new stampset called Embrace life!
Here is my first adventure with watercolouring this set ... I was very tentative, a wash of very pale amethyst then lavender lace on the edges. It is more like colouring-in than watercolouring.

I used a bit of white gel pen to hilight and then, decided it was a bit simple, so I have watercoloured a third flower and doubled it up over the centre flower on this one:

Materials:
  • Stampset: Embrace life.
  • Ink: Elegant eggplant, almost amethyst, lavender lace, mellow moss, black stazon.
  • Cardstock: Elegant eggplant, mellow moss,whisper white, watercolour paper.
  • Ribbon: Elegant eggplant
  • Adhesives: Dimensionals and double sided tape.
  • Tools: Sharp scissors and scallop edged punch.

And then I got a little more adventurous and made a ...

Birthday card in eggplant and lavender lace ...

(I remembered to photograph it before I posted it off on Thursday)

so, big hugs to the birthday girl!!!! Hope you enjoyed yourself on Saturday?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: