Saturday, November 22, 2008

'Tis the Season to go green gloriously ...

I said I'd do it but I dont like it ...

When the old olive cardstock ran out I decided to experiment with my most unloved green:
Green galore - eek!!
So with a lot of help from my friends I have made A CARD with THAT colour and I probably wont venture there again... Like all extreme activities - one must conquer one's fears by embracing them. But fortunately once you have done it you dont have to keep going back for more.

Stamp set is the not so Christmassy "Scribble This" and "Season of Joy" for the words.
The Ink used is Silver. And a little bit of green gasping galore on the tip of my aquapainter to give the flower some depth. The red cardstock is - u guessed it : Real red!
If you really do like this colour I challenge you to show us some good ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: