Saturday, November 01, 2008

Swing card in the Season of Joy

Always wanted to make a swing card ? There are lots of templates for it on the net.
Here is the front of the card - half open.
And below is the card fully open - the panel swings open to show a second image on the back. Accurate cutting and scoring are important so I did a sample template first.
I have used: Purely pomegranate and confetti white cardstock.

Ink: Always artichoke, purely pomegranate, and versamark.

I have used a strip of DS Holiday Harmony paper to strengthen the spine of the card and cover up some not so perfect background stamping :) and then embossed Silver powder for the swirls and Merry Christmas stamped over the "Season of Joy" trees. Here is the card layed out flat showing the artichoke christmas tree forest.

I embossed the snow flakes on whisper white cardstock and then sponged them with pomegranate ink. Punched them out with the 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches and raised them up with dimensional adhesives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: