Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gold Season of Joy!


Its bold, its shiny, its embossed and I haven't posted this card yet, so here it is!
As the Old olive cardstock is available again, I can safely say give this card a go.

The background snowflake is from the "short and sweet" stampset and is stamped in old olive ink. The Christmas tree is inked with versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder on cream cardstock and the same with the "Season of Joy" swirls on the strip at the bottom.
The edges of the cream have been swiped across the old olive inkpad to give a smudged green edge.
The tree is matted with Pomegranate cardstock and the ribbon is pomegranate stitched ribbon.

At the top I have punched the slit punch to hold a gold brad (and later I also added a piece of gold cord as a bow). But I added that after the photos were taken so you will just have to imagine just how good it looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: