Monday, September 28, 2009

Great friend acetate card

I just can't ignore the fact that this is one of the best stampsets in this Spring mini catalogue. Five stamps with words: for you, a butterfly, flower, curly frame for the words or butterfly to attach to - all suitable for cards to be sent to friends.The butterfly is my favourite and I have used it a lot in the last two months and I still keep using it on new cards .... like this one that I have stamped white stazon ink on transparent acetate.
I've used a whisper white card base (precut and scored).
Attached two pieces of coloured patterned papers with brads to it. (I used my cutting tool wheel to cut that graceful curve) I wanted it to resemble a rolling hill side.
I then stamped a piece of velum with black stazon with the "you're a friend..." stamp inside the curly frame, cut it out and placed it on a piece of so saffron wide grosgrain ribbon.
I have placed a sheet of acetate (transparency) over the top of the papers, ribbon and velum and held it all together with coloured brads and the clear Rhinestone brad.

Recipe:
Stampset: Good friend ($31.95)
Ink: White stazon, Black stazon.
Cardstock: Whisper white, velum cardstock
Designer series paper: Ski slope (Spring Mini) $16.95
So Saffron grossgrain ribbon, Rich regals brads, Clear Rhinestone brad, cutter set, acetate (transparency film).

Hope you enjoyed this one. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: